Web Assignments:Google Draw Something



For the assignment bank I decided to choose one of the web assignments using "Google Draw Something" website because it reminded me of another website called "draw this" where you can play a very similar game with someone else. I used to play it with my boyfriend when we had nothing else to do while being far away from each other and it gave us a lot laughs, all because I'm a non native English speaker with not very good vocabulary. I had so much fun doing this, I do enjoy drawing and I got into digital drawing lately but I was always very bad whenever it comes to drawing with the mouse only, I really wanted to use my graphic tablet for this one to get nicer looking results but I thought that it would ruin the whole fun point about this. Here is my result 



تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Part-two of my final reflection

Team Titan Game File (Windows users only)